Under Level 2, Zeal is excited to be up-and-running with creative programmes at our centres across the country again from 25 May 2020. (Due to social gathering restrictions, afternoon hangs and events continue to be on hold).
The health and safety of young people, users of our spaces from the community and our staff are our highest priorities and we will be operating under the strict health and safety procedures and protocols outlined by the government.
Zeal at Level 2
Here’s an overview on how our centres across the country will be functioning at Level 2.
- We will be restricting entry to our centres for people who exhibit a fever, or any other common symptoms of COVID-19, are currently in quarantine or isolation by the New Zealand government, or have knowingly been exposed to a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- We will manage the entry of all persons with any underlying health conditions (e.g. asthma, heart disease, diabetes or obesity) and/or who are over the age of 70.
- We are limiting the number of people who can safely use our venues at any given time, in line with government guidelines.
- We are putting entry and exit guidelines in place (these will vary across our centres).
- We have set clear health and safety guidelines for creative programmes being run in our centres. These include physical distancing, asking participants to not engage in physical interaction with any other participants or the instructor, ensuring areas are wiped down with provided disinfectant and ensuring airflow in spaces is satisfactory.
- We are engaging in both deep and spot clean practices daily and after each creative programme session.
- If it is identified that someone with COVID-19 attended one of our creative programmes, we will follow government protocols for venue closure.